Sunday, May 31, 2009

SEAVP


I know I haven't posted anything in a little while I have been busy again but I just wanted to say that I just got back from Southeastern Association of Vertebrate Paleontologists (SEAVP) in Martinsville, VA and just wanted to say that overall it was very enjoyable. I learned a lot and from what I heard talking to everyone else who went it was a very successful meeting. For anyone interested in attending next year's meeting or learning about what was discussed this year a website was set up for this years conference and it will be handed over to the people in charge of next year's conference and it is http://www.seavp.org/. And if you want to attend next year's meeting but are not a professional paleontologist that is alright you are more than welcome.


I will probably mention this organization when more about next year's meeting is known so if you are interested keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment