Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nothing New

Alright so I have completed my traveling for a couple of weeks and I checked my regular sites and there was nothing I felt like wasting my time with, mind you after I had already wasted my time just checking them. I will try to keep updating over the next couple of weeks here then there is a very good chance Iwon't update for a long time so I hope something hits soon.

The one thing I did realize and I wanted to point out was how messed up we all are. I realized that today during my normal search I hit up collegehumor like normal and, like normal, on Monday's they have their roomate confessions section. Well about half way through reading I realized how fucked up the people are that do those things to their roomates. Then I though how fucked up am I and however many people read this that they keep putting this out every week. It begs the question which is worse the people who do it or the people who read about it?

Ok sorry that was my one rant for today anyway I have nothing else so the rest of the videos are just random so watch at your own pleasure.

Your science lesson for today:


How much longer till football season?


For anyone who has not seen the entrance to a VT football game in person, as in in Lane Stadium, I highly recommend it although it is better if it is a big game but it is about as intense as you can get for an entrance.

Ok I lied this will be your final science lesson for today, but this one does the best job at refuting a 6000 year old earth I have ever heard:



Alright I would also like to say sorry for swearing in my post I usually try to avoid it but in this case it was used for added emphasis but I am still sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment