Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

I am sure we all remember what happened 8 years ago today. I remember they whole day as if it was only yesterday and for most Americans it changed our view on the world. So on this day we need to remember those whose lives were lost remember them for the way they lived but we also need to remember why they died. We will probably all hear the conspiracy theories about the attacks being planned by the government or whatever. Well Penn and Teller do a good job, and very simple, job of telling exactly why not to believe them (Sorry I would have embedded it but it was disabled for this video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

The rest of this episode is very good as well and I recommend it, along with all of the episodes of Bullshit. So take today to remember what happened so we can prevent it from ever happening again.

No comments:

Post a Comment