Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Must see channel on Youtube

Ok so I know that I haven't posted much this month, heck we are approaching the low of June, but this whole run up to getting started again in school has been slowing me down. Anyway I took today off to relax one last day before I actually start school and watched all of the videos on this (http://www.youtube.com/user/greenman3610) channel. I don't know if it makes me a loser or just a science nerd, heck those two are probably tied together, but I wanted to spread the channel to anyone who reads my blog and might not have seen this channel. I recomend it to people on both sides of the argument because he does a good job of stating where his evidence is coming from. Now while I know most people can't just sit down and watch all of the videos right in a row I recommend to watch them when you get a chance, I learned quite a bit I didn't know and I know that he will be getting a lot more references from me from people who try to deny global warming.

One last thing I have been working on another big refuting post that if I can get my act together will be put out by the end of the month but there is a very good possibility it might not be out till sometime in September it depends on how much time I get to work on it over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment