Thursday, February 2, 2012

Housekeeping

I wanted to cover a few housekeeping items in this post but they will be short and to the point.

The first thing I wanted to point out is that I have added links on the National Park Service Series as well as the Museum Visit pages so they are easier to navigate. Now you can click the link on the page for the state postal abbreviation and it should take you to the state (if you don't know the state postal abbreviation I have included a link on both pages to a Wikipedia page with a listing of them and it can also be found here). This doesn't mean I have filled in many of the states yet there are still a lot of blanks but I wanted to make it easier for the future or so you at least don't have to scroll as far for the sites I have visited.

I have also created a new page that will link to the book reviews. This will allow you to look back at past book reviews if you want and will save me the time energy and space of having to link to a bunch of pages at the bottom of each book review. The books are organized by title, I know it should have been author's last name but well I was working on it at 2am so give me a break I will try to put up a portion organized by author later, so if you know the title you are looking for you can get to the review I have done. I am also always looking for additional ideas of books to review so if you want to leave them on that page go right ahead. On that note I should also point out that there should be a new book review coming out either this afternoon or tomorrow so look for that.

That is all I have but I welcome any comments that you all have. I was thinking of writing up a few posts on the geology of certain regions as well as starting a series on zoos I have been to so let me know what you think of those ideas and if you have any other ideas go ahead and post them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment