Thursday, September 16, 2010

National Park Service Series

Edit: I have now moved this to a more permanent page so this particular page won't be updated anymore

So I am planning on starting a new series of posts similar to my museum posts. This series will be written whenever I go and visit a new park and have the time to actually write about the trip. I will try to do a little research on the geology and fossils of the National Park before I write the post. The reason I am writing this post is that it will serve as the home page for this series so that all the posts for this series will link back to here and from here you will be able to navigate to all of the individual posts. This will help prevent every post from having a long list on the bottom of it and will require a lot less editing for me and lets not kid ourselves I am lazy.

National Park Posts
Carlsbad Caverns National Park
Fort Sumter National Monument
Guadalupe Mountains National Park
Mammoth Cave National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment