Thursday, July 16, 2009

Your WTF moment for today

So I actually came across this last night while cruising conservapedia but I was tired and didn't feel like commenting on it this this morning:

The average public school student spends more than "104 hours and 24 minutes per month watching television." [18] While public school students are boosting the advertising revenue for The Daily Show, homeschoolers are learning!


OK so that might seem legit and all but I want you to go to the link don't worry I'll wait........
So you done? Alright did you what I am trying to point out? No where in the article did it say that home schooled teens are less likely to watch TV or do anything else. Yes that's right conservapedia drew their own conclusions, ones which could be completely right and ones which could be completely wrong. I don't know so I am not going to draw any but I just figured I would point this out so we could have a nice WTF moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment