Saturday, April 18, 2009

Public School Values?

So I guess you could call me a glutton for punishment or whatever but I was crusing Conservapedia's homepage this morning and they have news I the side and I came across this:

Public school values
strike again. A 47-year old
Ohio teacher has resigned, after
taking four female students, aged between 17 and 18, to a male strip club.
[14].


Now normally I would just like to the article and refute the article itself but there is nothing wrong with the article. And what the teacher did was wrong and I am not going to try to justify it here. No what got my attention was the start of the statment by conservapedia the whole, "Public school values strike again." Say what how is a poor decision made by one teacher representative of the values of the public school system. And you see that whole resigned part, I would put money on the teacher was "asked" to resign. I bet that if this teacher would have been fired for teaching creationism in a science class the write up on conservapedia would have bashed the school system for following the law and asking the teacher to resign.

It all kind of makes you wonder:

No comments:

Post a Comment