Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Post

Alright so I know that I don't have anyone that follows this blog yet, nor should I since I just started, but I figured I would lay down what this blog will be about for future reference.

This blog will pretty much be a place for me to rant on things that I disagree with on the internet mostly just people being stupid about evolution and creation but it will also give me a spot to talk a little college football. I am a Virginia Tech Graduate so that will tend to be the football that will be discussed.

I more than welcome anyone sending me any links of people being stupid and I will think about posting on it but since this blog is more for me and my wanting to rant about things that I find out there and not always having someone to rant to it is more for me than anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment