Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Argh/Fail!!!

So apparently my previous post got cut off at the bottom, due to an error in my coding, that will teach me to do my own HTML. Here is the rest of the post that got cut off, it isn't very much.
[...]While we were down there the group Yaguará was selling T-shirts whose proceeds went to them so they could purchase more equipment.

As I mentioned earlier this is the last post in this series so I hope that you enjoyed it. If you didn't I'm sorry, I guess, but we will get back to normal posts, YouTube science videos and random comics with some actual though involving posts thrown in randomly, here shortly. As always feel free to leave comments in the comments below or send me a message!
I fixed the problem on the previous post if you want to see it in context, hopefully I can avoid doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment