Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!!

I scared you I know don't pretend I didn't but let me just say:

Happy Halloween

So this post will be Halloween related links and may be updated with new links throughout the day.

We will start with a scientific explanation for ghost encounters.

How about 7 Urban Legends that happen to be true?

Yes I know that cracked is a mainly comedic site but they at least cite their sources. So now that that is cleared up lets move on to 6 creepy real life places.

Moving right along 6 of the most strangely convincing real world curses.

Devil's footprints have been found for centuries in Italy proving that he exists, they couldn't possibly have been something that can be explained scientifically.

The Witmer Lab has some fun with Halloween, as I was always told you work hard but you also have to play hard.

The Paleochick's Digs have featured paleontology inspired Jack-o-Lanterns all month (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

PHD Comics unveils their Halloween inspired comic, Trick or T.A. That reminds me I have some grading I need to get to. :-\

P.Z. shows off Jack-O-Lanterns sent to him by readers in his honor

No comments:

Post a Comment